Thursday, February 16, 2006

seriously now...

finally, some sanity being posted here... well, blogging's supposed to be some sort of journal and for some "diary." here, however, anything goes... whatever nice, fun, sexy, cool... anything that make sense for me, will have their space in here...

so, today is one stressful day... so many problems popping-up one after another that i could hardly think which one to do first... my work's starting to SUCK!!

i just came from bmw and realized that the guy i replaced there left me with so many sh!tload of problems! not to mention that i also have to deal with my work here at ford... and just the same, HUGE things needs to be done...

sigh.... stress could really get you tired... i could use a beer... no, lots of beer... wipe my sh!tty situation away....

tonight, i have to go to the house of that shmuck, together with dennis(the resident evil of bmw-just a joke bro), who left me with piles of problem to deal with and hope to kick his ass away.... the shmuck, of course...

meanwhile, have to go now, meet dennis. (he's been all over me today, hope he buys me a drink after we kick ass...)

wish me luck....

No comments: