Friday, March 02, 2007

political turncoatism

well, had a changed of plan last night. my posse from qatar texted me in the afternoon and asked if i'd be available for some chat-sessions later.. who? me? of course pal! all scheduled appointments: cancelled.

good thing when i boot up my system, all four led-indicators of my modem lighted up.. meaning, i'm on-line hombre!

since re-installing everything on my system, i haven't had the chance of installing Yahoo messenger just yet... i never had an inkling i'll be needing it til last night. nah, even my siblings wouldn't chat with me over the net... there's always the phone dude.. or so i thought.

wrong, but happy to see my pal sporting a long hair and a freakin thick mustache.. thanks to webcam..

though he initially planned to stay there for two years, he told me he'd opt to not extend his contract... the bhoy is homesick. he said, the money he earns couldn't possibly equate being far from his GF, folks, siblings and friends... told you dude..

a month ago, i read someone said something about how hard it is to be living here with a meager salary and dealing with the high cost of basic commodity... but no matter how hard and difficult the times is, it's also about having fun with your job and being with the family. so, even if your budget barely make both ends, so long as you're enjoying with your life, i say, CHEERS to that!

that was "someone" saying all that... can't agree more.

anyway, still had a chance to play Call of Duty after our two hour chat... now, i feel better!

No comments: