Saturday, April 14, 2007

got a little tired of blogging lately. been doing other interesting stuffs. sorry, no beers or night outs. just wholesome, clean fun. weekends are supposed to be my "beer day" but i haven't had the urge to buy me one or go out to the sprouting bars in Cebu. i think they are all over the place now. got invited by my beer bud, lui and dex last night but i was in la-la land already.. too late, dudes.

besides, i'm too tired and exhausted even by just turning this PC on and play NBA live. guess this is a sign of old age, huh? just when my PC's really nice and cool, that's when i couldn't find the time to tinker with it... pity.

worst, i couldn't get my thoughts together for this post... damn, too many things to do, too little time... i'll just compensate my shortcomings with this picture using my sis' cam... nobody said you should like it...

No comments: