Saturday, July 07, 2007

wakokokokoko!!!!

hehe.. hello there!

this morning, i got the best compliment for the day thanks to those motorcycles who sprayed me with wet dirt.. why? well, i have to take me shirt-jack off and wear only my undershirt.. as it turns out, my muscles were pretty obvious.. my officemates were saying, "wow! nice bod you got there!" and a few couldn't help but squeeze my arms... "geeez, it's hard as rock!"

well, well... what can i say, spending hours and hours in the gym after the work is done should have some results, right? not to mention the "starvation sessions" i have to endure.. practically killing myself to get to where i am now... thank you.. thank you.. thank you..

***

meanwhile, nothing much to update about... well, there is actually but my memory still needs a lot of improvement... so, time to bid adieu so soon..

best regards and have a great weekend..

PS

this one, i can't wait to watch... tomorrow, somebody's gonna get whop..



UFC 73: Tito Ortiz, Rashad Evans Talk Tough

No comments: