Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Eighth Birthday!

Blogger!

if it weren't for you we wouldn't have this drama to read about..

seems my birthday's comin' in soon too... let's see when... shez! just a matter of hours, in fact!

well, i'm never the kind who makes a big fuss about birthdays and i'm not about to make one now. but i gotta thank the good Lord above for making me get this far and turning my life around for the better... i'm not a happy-go-lucky kindda guy no more and neither am i a the junkie i was once..

i've got a few people to thank for... for giving me stuffs i never asked but they were generous enough to send me some... and they're not even my well-off relatives! i dig the irony, though. thank you.

of course my sister who help me through and through... she made it happened for us all. she never ceases to look after me, my family, my long lost and mentally-challenged brother, my just married bro and her wife... dang, even my/our dogs she provides them their food! we are so blessed by you, sis!

i love you.

anyway, i love the 80's and this video... reminds me of my careless and carefree days...



cheers!

No comments: