Tuesday, May 12, 2009

rush hours

in case you've been living under a rock for the past thirty years, i've been busting my chops in the gym... i made a promise to myself i'd be leaner this summer, ok, make that the whole year round... starting this year... six pack was the original plan but it was too steep for a goal.

but i'm on track for my target... no, not the six pack mark... but being lean and mean.

thus, i suck in this part of place.

so many things had happened.. met a few of my pals.. again. funny. just when i thought we'd never meet again, they suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

we're you reading my blog, hombres?

nah, this ain't advertised anywhere.. i prefer it that way... let's keep it low.

a new partner of mine had been aiming for 20+ inches of arms.. yeah buddy, but you gotta eat lotsa cow to get that "coveted" size.. nope, i'm not aiming for that.. i'd rather be lean, strong, muscular.. not hulking like a giant bear!

oh, did i mention you need to roid up?

i'd rather bunny up the treadmill.. i'm up to 45 minutes of super incline at 3.5 mph... not bad for an old timer, ey?

update ya later when time is on my side... later.