Saturday, October 29, 2011

brandy and cracker nuts

we're supposed to have a halloween slash award's night party right at this moment and i was pretty dolled up and excited to go wax it up...

but everything went to zit.

i was just tired. bored. ya know, there wasn't anything going on out there minutes into the party.. i wasn't just feeling the vibe. my office-mate cum booze buddy, i don't know where they were.

so as not to prolong the agony, i went to pack-up my stuff and left in a huff... co-employees told me where i was going or ask why i was leaving or don't leave -- i go, "i'll be back, shortly."

now, i feel like a diva.

on my way home a buddy called and ask "where the heck are you?"

man, ever heard of that senti song that goes "twenty five minutes too late?"

i'm sleepy, i replied.

this guy however isn't gonna take "NO" for an answer so i sorta lied and "assured" him i'll get right back to him and the rest of the "buddies".. later.

if you want my company ya gotta keep me wired to something of interest cos i don't care if we have all sorts of yummy foods, tasteful drinks and kinky girls.. wait, kinky girls? that'll do haha!

yeah, i'm better off somewhere else like home if there's too much lull in between... now, i feel like a divine diva.. wahahaha!!!

yeah, yeah.. i've got more smile on my face looking at my li'l girl blurting non-sense and just soooo affectionate.. pretty much makes my day. besides, i've got a bottle of brandy 'round here sitting since forever.. better pop it up before it lands in the wrong hand/s.

well, "That's all I have to say about that. "