Saturday, April 28, 2012

pain is temporary....

things finally sink in... wait, that's syncing in, i mean.

my lower back felt like it's been run over by a bulldozer it hurts sooooo bad!

had my massage earlier and i must say THAT WAS STEAMY!!!


well, it's supposed to be a clean one. my regular masseuse was nowhere to be found so i opted for the nearest next available... i guess i'm too sensitive or naive.. i really don't know.

she pulled my boxer brief waaaayyy down and really squeeze the shez out of my ass, for starters. then she work her way through my inner thighs... really, really close to my crotch, if you have to ask.

to top it all, she massage thoroughly my chest and went all the way to them nipples.

and NO, it's not usual.

anyway, like i said, i was in it for the clean kind, so NO, nothing "extra" happened.

she did a stellar job of really giving me the HARD massage though. i was wincing in pain but ya know, gotta man-up.

i definitely was looking forward to getting a massage today as i have been really pushing it hard in the gym.. like four days in a row. that's exactly the reason why i'm aching all over. then, since i was eating iron like a man-possessed, went to kill the cardio sessions as well.

so yeah, things are syncing in, finally.

still achin'... i need more... *wink* *wink*