Tuesday, June 05, 2012

brother.

well, i just received some disturbing news about my brotha abroad. while me and sis were chatting over the phone, he texted sis about him and his father-in-law almost getting into a brawl. if my sister received a text like that from me, i don't think she'd be surprised. i mean, i'm kinda like the guy who gets into trouble with my in-laws and usually, when there's trouble at home or anywhere, it's almost always a brawl!


my bro is like a gentle giant. when we were younger, he'd resort to crying when somebody in schools starts a fight with him. me being the older brah, i take care of the business (his enemies).

you know, i haven't seen him in person for over a decade now. he was a bit of a pain in the ass while he was here. guess being single and all, he's too carefree. he was like a boarder at home and pretty much lived like a king. but, having been married and all, he's pretty much a better man. sister could attest to that. i guess it all boils down to ya know, in-laws living with you.. i know i don't like my in-laws around me -- often. they're OK to see sometimes but when they're in your face most of the time, it gets annoying.. what's bad is when they start calling the shots at home.. and the worst part? they're not even the one that's putting food on the table!!

if i was there and saw what went down, you can bet your ass i'll be the one to do the whopping or get whopped at... doesn't matter as long as it's not him that got beaten. i have always been like that - to my family. maybe some friends. i get really suicidal for them when something nasty like that happens.

make sure when there's a brawl, no one tries to stop it. especially me!! it is important that everyone around knows we're just trying to let off some steam.. somebody's gonna get hurt but no one's gonna get killed, i promise! well, i don't know about the opponent but i don't intend to kill anyone unless the situation deteriorates further.

what happens when someone stops the fight and you end up in a bad position, pray you don't get beaten to the pulp!

anyway, i imagined seeing a better picture of him and his family compared to me and my gang. but what do you know, life's full of surprises.. them twist and turn, it's hard to predict what's goin' next.

i feel really, really bad for him right now.. i wish i can be there for him. i hope they settle it sooner or later. i don't know.

hang in there brah.. i love you.