Monday, April 29, 2013

blogging takes a back seat for God knows when.

this room which is supposed to be my "War Room" is infested! hah! yeah, with my two kids, that's what.

i kinda like writing when it's serine and no noises and no clingy little girl always wanting to get cuddled... not that it's a bad thing.. in fact, i like it a lot! my boy, Neil is all grown up and he's not that sweet little boy he use to be.. but i'm too happy for him growing up cos i can rely on him on some things that needs getting done.

i can't wait for him to be seventeen so he could start driving. well, at sixteen he can get a student permit and me being a holder of a "pro" license can actually sit on the passenger's seat with him taking charge of the wheels. that's perfectly legal to do.

my little angel is showing signs of smartness. she likes to talk a lot even non-sensical things. that's really good cos even though she's not taught by any responsible adult in the house, she's gutsy enough to really try.

sister is coming in next month, tentatively.

gotta keep my fingers crossed cos sometimes things don't happen the way it's supposed to.

anyway, this is what i'm taking about.. my place being taken over by "aliens".

chiao!