Tuesday, May 28, 2013

full retard.

this made me missed my dirt bike...



i'll get one again someday...

on the bright side though, i got a nice weekend ride.. hah! or... i get to use it when it's raining. normally, i drive my badass xrm motard 125er. it's freakin' fast if you have to ask even if it only have a 125cc engine.

had some top secret mods done to it..

anyway, life is soooo much different now. guess it comes with age and all that level up thingy.

it's black and white.. good and bad.. part of the grand scheme of things. what else? goes with the territory.

ugh! it's crazy how this journey had been. i wish my life would've been less complicated. on a second thought, how's your life? are you making a difference in this world? are you making your life count?

yeah, i ask those questions myself... if there'd ever be a time where my life would be exemplary.

only God know.

my baby's here... ya know what's gonna happen next, aight?