Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i went out last saturday. thought i should let my hair down sometimes. brought some hard drinks cos we just came from the mall and had a huge dinner... beer would just make my belly larger and my pocket slimmer.

everything went well as me and my amigo, lui, who rolled out the red carpet for "a long lost friend." did some catching up of whatever's happening to the rest of what used to be our posses... and yep, most of the gang do hang out in my amigo's bar which had been renamed to Baseo. apparently, the old and now defunct name Beach Roots had so many unsettled back taxes.. so, instead carrying the excess baggage, they opted to just dub it Baseo.. a spin-off to that new "whatever place is that i haven't been to."

cool... cool...

i saw yul, the teacher guy whose also into bands. he's been our regular before and he always brings with him his students... some guys.. some gals.. some became her girlfriends too! whattaguy.

unfortunately, as the night wore on, i started to struggle with my "other" self and before i knew it, i was there sitting with some lady and her friends. i only have chunks of memory since then.... i could not picture her face nor remember her name, but i remembered being touchy (which i think didn't went to the extremes or i would have been sporting a black eye now) and my amigo's famous last words, "you're on your own now, cio." whatever that means, i wanna know the story behind it but the thing is, can i handle it?

from there everything was downhill... practically, i black out til i arrived at the gates of our house... end of the story. not!

last monday i couldn't figure out what transpired there and i felt so bummed while working out... maybe in time i could ask my amigo what i've done there and did i conduct myself as a gentleman.. or have i screwed up again... gggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

***

so, this week kicked off with me in the gym sweating it out for a friggin six hours... i'm goin crazy with this fitness thingy i dreamed of it at night.

as to what purpose? hhhmmmm.. i dunno. but i've been wastin time doing stupid things before... so, this time i'd probably get some results.. well, my pants are getting looser, for one. my shirts too! i'm better in sex.. hehehe.. more oxygen, baby... of course, i don't breath heavily now unlike before when just a few steps on the stairs i feel like i'm gonna have a massive cardiac arrest... shish, speaking of which, a member of our forum died a week ago for that... cardiac arrest on his birthday!

well, it's not for me to judge but it could have been his lifestyle, y'know. i wish he's in a better place now.

No comments: