Monday, September 24, 2007

sick leave

i've got feeeeevvvveeeeeerrrr!!!

dang! had been parking for a while now. worst, i'm also suffering from LBM. just perfect.

haven't taken a bath since saturday... i stink!

had to call it sick for work today.

it must have been the weather or the LBM... whatever it is, i'm pretty much derailed of my plan to go super heavy-lifting this week. in fairness, i'm still feeling sore of last week's session.

today, with some help from the Almighty, i will take a bath and hopefully feel better...

meanwhile, my veins are starting to pop.. haha... i'm leaning out slow and sleek.. by the time it's december, i should be closer to my target.

some pictures...


the bare essentials


i just conquered this one... *applause*


the gym rats.. err, i mean gym buddy.. they help me with the heavy ones.. y'know, spot me

No comments: