Saturday, April 25, 2009

rant rampage

what is with this ghey people asking stupid question during a beauty contest? crap man! ya quote the great leaders before and i'm betting my house they won't agree with what yer fighting for!

equal rights my a$$!

**

speed demons on the loose!

well, a bus fall off the hill this week killing two.. my officemate crashed his bike breakin' his darn foot.. most of my peers says he loves to speed up goin' in and out of the office.. did i mention he's a member of some bike club slash speed advocates??

figures.

more people crashin' out.. earlier a PUJ (public utility jeepney) went berserk and rear ended a taxi.. rumor has it somebody perished from that accident. whew!

a car burst into flames after it went wackin' straight to an electric post.. killing yet again, two people... teenagers at that.

pity.

***

i haven't seen most of my 'close' pals as of late.. i dunno... even my best friend's shadow, nada.

guys, you're bunch o' wuzz!

quite frankly, you're good for nothing.

i take that back.

you're good at something.. right...

when we're boozing it all up!!!

oh, i did met/encounter a few this week. eugene who just arrived from london came by the office.. he's our former service director.. that's like tops, dude.

guess what? he lost 100 pounds after a year of hiatus.

unfortunately, he's sagging all over... he did lotsa cardio like swimming and walking.

there.

a friend texted earlier... we're supposed to have dinner at his house.. bad news: i erased the number of those who choose to not keep in touch... now, i dunno him from adam.

ok, i have a slight idea, but when i ask for his name he choose to snubbed me.. hhhmmm.. are you hurt i wiped your name out of my phone book, hombre?

newsflash: i've been able to roll without you 'pals.'

there ain't no way i can't pressed on s'more now without yer company, dontchathink?

so, i decided to go straight - to my home.. not yers, braw.

***

another friend who i spend most of my drunkin' weekends with, went brrrrrr for months now.. again, i dunno what's the deal.

but lemme tell you something... it's all good.

been able to concentrate on my quest and right on the money to reach my goal.

thanks y'all for not bothering me.

it's pretty boring though... this road i decided to take, it's all routinary.

you win some.. you lose some... got more friends in the gym these days, however.

no, i didn't bought them alcohol.. i simply bust my chops and earned their respect.

yes homie, these days, that's the place where i get to socialize.. the gym.

clean fun, eh?

**

rant over.