Tuesday, September 06, 2011

well, well, well... it's been quite a vacation, homie! from here of course. i got a lot on my plate, as usual. some aren't really making me any more richer (like i'm already am) but i did learn. that's what's important in life, right? perhaps.

 i just had my birthday last month... the plan was to spend it quietly without the whole shebang that comes along with being a year older.. as usual. well, indeed it went really just that. save for some relatives and my circle of family who texted, most of my pals as well as my office mates didn't have a clue.

incidentally, on the eve of my birthday, we had an award's night with all the food and booze that goes along with it and i just let my hair down that night.. hah!

yep, i had my little celebration and only i knew what. so there.

i got a shezload of ebooks that are rarin' to be read. i hope to really be able to focus one day and just read 'em all at once!

 on top of all this chit-chat, there's a lot going on in my life that some, i find it a pain in the ass, whilst others seem like an opportunity waiting...

 could somebody hand me the crystal ball already?!?