Friday, August 24, 2012

looks like someone had a rude welcome at the gym earlier. i wasn't really mindful of others... bad, bad me!

some guys, two of them were new, obviously. well, i've been rotating my time in the gym so i have no clue whose who cos i go when i'm ready and good to go. no specific time whatsoever. anyway, did some decline dumbbell press. this lift is something i'm really good at. not many in my gym can pull this one with the one hundred pounder dumbbells. so there, after doing my set, there's no way around it but to drop it.

one guy was beside me. THUD!!! the new guy was standing next to my bench. he seem to be lookin' weird at me and the dumbbells... i just went ahead and do s'more pressing.. didn't know what happened really until the PT (personal trainer) guy told me, "that dude was shocked as hell when you drop the weight!!"

i go "really?!?"

"he doesn't know you yet and he's a newbie so he's not aware of how things goes around here."

"sorry." that's all i can say albeit, embarrassed.

it's no wonder they were gone a few minutes after that incident.

so, that's my story of the day.

chill.