Sunday, October 21, 2012

danger close

we were strolling at the mall having a fine time. i was gonna let my li'l baby, AM go play for an hour at Playhouse. she was psyched to do just that when a text message came...

the Rottweiller, Pudz, got off his leash and is wrecking havoc!!!

damn.

that just ruin everything.

worst part of the news, the helper didn't close the gate and she's scared shitless of the darn dog!

this is not Pudz but the exact same replica.

what's even more worst is, i can't call her cellphone cos she's too busy burnin' up the lines... lucky me!

good thing me and wifey were out on different times and i was on my bike and she's using the van. so i can actually go home flyin' with my bike and not worry about any passenger.

so many thoughts run into my mind while driving back. the what if's and how stupid was it that he got off his leash and the gate is wide open.

again, i gotta thank the Lord above, no mishap happened. although when i got into the gate, Pudz was there and he was feeling me.. if i'm a friend or an intruder. to be honest, i am just as scared of him as well. i think you know why... otherwise, you know the drill.. DIGG!!

i'm just glad he stayed inside and didn't went out cos it would have been a disaster!

there goes my Sunday.