Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Palawan

who doesn't wanna go there?

man, i wouldn't if we're flying.

so, wifey made it possible for us to go there in style.... my favorite means of transportation to hate - flying.

yeah.

i made all excuses not to go there. wifey is adamant, however.

you know what, i hate flying but there's something inside of me that says "eff it, GO!"

there's that thirst for danger but at the same time if i really, really have a choice, i'd like to take that risk at my own terms.. like driving a car or a motorcycle so fast, or bungee jump or any other dangerous stunt that i have the control how to go about it.

i can only imagine how brave my sister, brother and my pal when they travelled for hours going abroad. i'd probably freaked out!


thus, given my pussy-ness to fly, it is something i wanna keep doing so i can conquer it and be able to overcome that fear of flying at some point.

yeah, being up there, be it a building or otherwise, it cracks the shit out of me.

now, the question really is, go sober or loaded?