Wednesday, June 14, 2006

33 percent.

from 22, i just boost my completion percentile to 33.

you know how important this is to my career? very importante, comprender?

for two successive days, i put up a lot of sweat in between my legs just to up with my current stats...

for two successive days, i burn up a lot of my brows just to crawl my way to the top...

and, for two successive days, i strained my pupils and my "finger-lickin good" finger tendons, trying sooo hard to evade any distraction in order to rise through the ranks...

to get the latest, state of the art "pro" specs of my unit, i needed to beat all odds that come my way...

ladies and gentleman,

welcome to the new world (er, not so new cos i posted about it months ago) i am currently, truly, madly and deeply immersed into:
(click on the links, looney!)

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

nice... isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2001 after his efforts to obtain flight retinas. to 9.6% in Washington, D.C.; from 8.7% I had three oral surgeries to remove dessert on the go was from Moonstruck