Friday, June 23, 2006

mess with the best, die like the rest...

on my way to work yesterday, i was in my usual morning routine -- wake-up late and hurry-up for work, that is. there are days i simply drive an average speed even when i'm really, really close to getting that most coveted, "tardiness award of the year."

i couldn't care less... work's been boring lately. but that's another post.

anyway, yesterday, i decided to push the envelope to the limit... i needed to prove to myself that eventhough i was hanging my ass out at beach roots the night before with 5 bottles of strong ice beer flowing through my arteries and, went home a little late (if 12 mn is late for you, wussy), that i could wake-up and make the 8' o' clock 'habit' of an 8-5 job.

so there, i was speeding, yes but, as safely as i could be... weaving through traffic... left and right... 'til i arrived at banilad area near gaisano country mall where the climax of the sex, i mean, the story begins.

suddenly...

while on a stop, this was the scenario:

in front of me, a nissan frontier pick-up; behind me, an isuzu elf cargo truck. my bike's tires planted on the yellow line that's suppose to separate a four lane road.

8-10 meters away from me is the traffic enforcer. as straight as the quarter mile track of srp where dragsters race, was his direction towards me.

the plan - squeeze the throttle to the max in order to overtake the nissan frontier in front of me and then hopefully shoot my way inside his lane before i run over the enforcer or get smack right-out by the frontier.

so, off i went to execute my 'brilliant' plan...

all of a sudden, half way through the process, my ride couldn't overtake the frontier cos apparently he didn't want me to dive in front of him. he honk me to death making me screech to a halt right in front of the traffic enforcer! worst, when i tried to get my ass back into the goddamn lane, the isuzu elf was just 3 feet away from me! damn, that was foul, hombre!

defensive driving manual dictates (per se), "don't expect the other guy behind the wheels to do exactly what you think."

so i forgot the basics... so sue me!

the driver of the elf truck was screaming at me (i don't know what and i don't care) but my heart was trembling and pumping so hard, my adrenaline -- rushing like hell!

immediately, i went full throttle to catch up with that 'sonofabitch' driver and maybe give him the finger or just return the favor. in my mind, he couldn't possibly have the balls to smash his pick-up on a two-wheeled vehicle.

caught up with him after 50 meters of hard core chasing and weaving....

surprise!! surprise!! i managed to get my bike side by side with his pick-up... i knew with the way he drove earlier, he's gonna overtake whomever is in front.

unfortunately for him, he was at the left lane of the road trying to overtake a slow moving vehicle but he couldn't do it on the left side cos he would smash straight-up to incoming vehicles.

so, you guess it, he went and tried to go in my direction... that was brilliant idea creep! where did you get that, chololo??!

he tried, alright, but i'm not about to budge.

next thing i knew, he was gonna make a right turn going to i.t. park just like i was... payback time baby!

honk him to extinction when he attempted to move in my lane... how you like what you did back there, contumelious driver??!

after the turn, i piss him off by slowing real down... behind my ass, i would have ask, "how's my hump, jerk-off??" had he lowered his window.

when everything cleared, he overtook me and gave me that dagger look, i swear, could pierce through blocks of ice. boy, it was priceless.

i would have wanted him to stop cos i haven't been to a slugfest for months. i'd like to know if i could still slap some ass like what randy couture did to tito ortiz during their ufc championship ...har har har!

to my disappointment, he didn't. ah well, some sissy, i guess. since i was successful enough getting into his nerve and got my revenge, why not drive the dagger home and really, really get him to a boiling point???

yeah, why not!!

drove my bike to extremes again (like valentino rossi) to catch-up with sissy (now, he's got a name!) and tailed him all the way to salinas drive... damn sissy drives like he's a formula 1 driver, eh...

i was behind him for a while until he decided to turn right (again!) before the shell station in salinas... ahhhh, nevermind him, i thought. besides, i'm sure, sissy should really, really be fuming by now.

at the back of my mind, i hope he was just taking a shortcut and would eventually exit the road near cambridge school... adrenaline junky that i am, i was starting to have fun.

what do you know, sissy did took a short cut. what's the matter sissy boy, couldn't handle the heat, huh?? it was obvious he saw me but unfortunately for him, his frontier was too slow climbing up the hill.

finally, i decided to surcease the torture... speed-up to the max and smoked him behind.

besides, i needed to accomplish my objective for the day: never be late for work.

07:51 - i arrived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man be careful with your driving. you might not be too lucky next time. peace!

unknown13 said...

nice shit you pulled out there!