Monday, September 15, 2008

disappointed

yeah, the title says it all..

to whom?

my brother.

he's been out there in the 'land of milk and honey' and earning some good greens, but he's pretty much forgotten his own brother/s.. guess people can easily forget when things are goin' great at their end.. hope they don't fall hard and fast, cos hommie, when everything is said and done, it's always the family that takes care of their own.. no matter what!

i ask him a small favor.. i actually needed some gear for my, you know, training.. things are getting serious at my end and i can't find the darn gear in this side of place.. so i ask him if he could instead send me those stuffs since i can't get it here... as my birthday gift, that is. well, ever since he flew there, not once did i ask him a favor.. not once.

so i figured, it's the best time to "try" to ask him this li'l favor, after all, he never sent me anything brand new, straight from him and never on any occassion..

almost a month since and to my dismay, nothing came... *sigh*

so, i'm better off getting unsolicited gifts from other people than from my own blood? i've received a lot from our customers, friends (here and abroad), and from many others who appreciate what i've done from them or are just happy that i belong to their circle.. that's a matter of factly and modesty aside..

except for my sister.. she's always generous.. she just gives and gives and that's why life for her out there is a breeze... though she encounters a few bumps along the way, but she always pulls it through..

yeah.. yeah.. my brother did sent me a few stuffs.. those run-me-down shirts.. shoes.. etc.. but he just "freeloads" them with my sis' box when she sends us some stuff.. so 'he could save.'

appreciate that, bro.

BIG THANKS!

really. sincerely.

but if it was me in your place, i'd send you some some run-me-downs.. and lotsa brand new stuffs too.. after all, you are my brother..

if i can give something to a total stranger, how much more to you?



rant over.