Monday, September 29, 2008

How do you do that?

seems my bro might finally buy me these stuffs:





well, i need 'em very badly.

the straps would help me grasp the bar even if my forearms are already toasted during super heavy sets... your lifts are just as good as your forearms can handle... when it's already fatigue, there ain't no way of adding more plates to the bar cos you can't hold on to the bar no more.. comprende?!

while the heavy grip should help me strengthen my forearm...

i was gonna give-up having them as my bro didn't advise me.. like for weeks!

'til yesterday.

he said he's ordering 'em this week.. hopefully...

i'll keep my fingers crossed for this one, though.

remember that night vision binocular i'm supposed to get? well, it never came... meaning, i don't wanna get burned waiting in vain ever again...



so much for promises, huh?

worst, i never even asked for it... someone was kind enough to sorta volunteer.. kept my hopes up... but zit.. zat.. nada...

tsk.. tsk..

so, lesson learned: keep your hopes up, but lower your expectation... how'd you suppose to do that? lemme know when you've figured it out..

cos i dunno neither.