Wednesday, March 04, 2009

show me the money

it's been tough.. my plate is pretty full yet again, thanks to my job!

well, there's loads and loads of problem.. err, 'situation' i'm stuck into.. kinda stresses me out no end.. feels like my jaw is about to lockout, help!!

hope to reverse it before i'd end up dead.. well, last week was tops.. sooo many calls from peers, customers, heck, even the boss' rain on my parade!

not to mention, the many bumps, snags and kinks in between doin' my job, performing fatherly obligation and whatever whatchamacallit hubby-hubby thang.. ya, whew!

worst, i had fever and flu.. oh yeah!

now, it's getting there again... but i'm guessing it won't top last week's... i'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

***

my PC is sooooo dead, thank you. i tried installing another PSU to no avail.. guess now it's really screwed up big time... it's nice to buy a new one, but darn, where am i gonna find the friggin' moolah for it??

now, a credit card would've been convenient, but shit, i wanna pay all my debts this year sooooo bad so i could start a debt-free life next year.. there are those branded PC's that comes with a nice package and get this, 0% interest. the thing is, i want to build mine from the ground up.. i want a nice casing, a powerful power supply (not generic), a nice processor that's got some high-end cooler on top, a fancy memory card that's wrap with heat sinking alloy, a fierce looking, high performance video card, some fancy fan/s to give it an ambient environment inside, a nice LCD monitor wouldn't hurt... finally, throw in some wireless keyboard and mouse..

voila!

now, the 100k question is:

where is the money?

where is the money??

where is the money???!

where is the money????!!!!

where is the money?????!!!!!!



say it like Tom Cruise did in that Jerry Maguire movie... sure is fun!

anyway, i'll go dream about my "new" rig tonight... dream big, yeah??

i can see it now.. nice.. nice..


anyhoo, i'm still bangin' it in the gym.. but my performance?? i have to rate it as mediocre. no new numbers conquered, no fats lost, no muscles gain, etc.. etc..

nada.

chikening out.