Monday, April 03, 2006

cyber-free

i've been with this blogging thing for what, three months? i'm still learning the ropes. heck, i'm not learning too fast, huh? i haven't had the inspiration to write anything even when there are a lot of things going around me... since i haven't written anything for a while now, why not stop? i'm thinking about having a long hiatus from being a cyberpunk.

post here and there, start a thread somewhere, friendster(ing), reading stressful news of our country and the world (not to mention sports news - my f1 mclaren team losing to renault), reading and forwarding - forwarded messages.... then you have showbiz; budoy not winning pbb.

thanks to internet, i've learn a lot. i also waste a lot.

so, no promises, starting today i'm gonna try to hold my urge to click my explorer icon. "try? don't just try, do it!" some cliché to pump-up my quest for "cyber-free" lifestyle. i wonder how long can i keep myself restrained from the temptations... you wanna bet? i'd say forty days. any bettors out there?

really, starting today i'm going for gold. too bad by the time i get back, my inbox will be soooo full and i won't be able to see your comments (like you care).

it's summer. a lot of better things to focus my energy into... like work (yaiks!) well, there's always the family, gym, beach...do some d.i.y. household improvements, the dogs (haven't played with them for weeks now)... the possibility and the initiative's endless.

sigh. just got my gateway removed. after reboot, i no longer have internet access.

today's 04-04-2006.

be back on 05-14-2006

bye for now!

arnold out.

2 comments:

wengkat said...

oh! what a sad news. you're also taking a long vacation? me, it's just now that i visited my site. too bad, i don't have something to post. just scrap... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

i'm back now! that's just the way it is sometimes... you'll have something good soon... take care