Wednesday, May 31, 2006

alcohol effect


i'm sure i'll have some parting words tonight before it's over.

for one, louie dampen a bit my mood to party tonight. well, he just told me earlier that our priced possesion, national treasure and modern day hero, manny "the pacman" pacquiao, tested positive for substance abuse or prohibited drugs (choose your battle, creep). now, if you've been living in mars for the last few months, you wouldn't know the guy. but of course, you're not humanoid, hence, get off my case!

fortunately for me and the rest of pinoys all over the world, i went to surf the web immediately, end to end, side to side, wall to wall and found nothing of the same. cheers!

in as much as i would love to rejoice with my recent discovery that louie's blab was a dud, i'll save that for tomorrow. god forbid, it might just be true.

meanwhile, i wanted to enjoy and forget the last two uneventful days i was off to the world, metaphorically speaking. it was productively boring, in case you wanna know... in addition, the s--tload of gossips (chismis or cheese mez if you wanna call it, bitch) i was told this morning and days before that, about my boss' supposedly exploits with my fellow hirelings....oblivious.

ahhh! this is what i get reporting back to work after taking a vacation leave??? unf--ckenbelievable!

so i'm suppose to immerse myself with some "intelligent" conversation tonight with sml, fueling adequately my brain cells to speak ferociously about the abyss of alcohol effects and what not.

after this vocabulary "spiked" piece is done, i should see myself riding my favorite, pimped and juiced-up vehicle to the place people all over cebu adore, love and congregate 'til dawn... beach roots.

i'm dying to get my ass back there where my fellow earthlings, earl and louie, eagerly awaits my charismatic presence ...

they furiously told me to get my butt-cheek back to the chair i left earlier. i guess the last few days i was bemused in their sight, they have missed me so badly.

so fellow earthman, off i go.

No comments: