Monday, May 08, 2006

messy day

work's been awfully busy today. great! not only do i have to deal with monday blues, traffic and lack of sleep due to gluttony and boxing, i also have to deal with shitloads of "hard labor." my butt's been glued in my chair for hours trying to get everything done. some documents are lost, my printer's jammed, the phone won't stop ringing and my tables a mess! one hell of a day!

but i'm made for this bleeep (i'm trying hard to make this blog free from profanity - fyi) so i hope to come out beat but alive. i should finally be able to deservingly get that prestigious award every employee dreams and covets - "the employee of the month award." that is, for all the strenous effort rendered for years, sir. not just this month.

of course, i'm dreaming.... har, har, har!

meanwhile, i'm almost done printing my report and be gone in 60 seconds...

whew! i need a vacation.

No comments: