Saturday, July 15, 2006

gym rat


after five days of not being able to hit the gym, finally had the time to slam some weights on, big time. not to get my ass there that long, for me, is quite alarming, a bad sign and a prelude to quitting altogether.

one guy whose been there for about four months and already slimming down (he's very fat when he started) ask me what's my program. i guess, when i saw him earlier, i gave the fellow a compliment that he was trimming down, so he had quite a confidence to ask me that question. and so i said to him, "this is for strength training bay." he nodded in agreement when he saw how much weight i was lifting. he even offered to 'spot' me when he saw i've got 70lbs. of weights i'm about to gobble for my tricep extension set. the friendly dude told me he's into some fat burning supplements for three weeks and has been lifting a maximum of 5lbs of weights per side for get this, two hours on a 3 day split (hope that's not too technical for you)!! that explains his drastic slimming. i am however not incline to do the same for some reasons....

amino acid, extra joss and some multivitamins does the work for me. the most essential tool i need to keep this thing going is all in the mind. if i start getting lazy, i'm done. what's amazing though, is everyday i keep thinking of doing it and for months it's been working out good although not seamlessly... like, it's a struggle between taking it easy (read: sleep, eat, dvd, pc-game, beachroots, etc.) and sweating it out.

since thursday, i've been hitting it really good and man, my muscles aches a lot like i've been beaten down, stripped, whopped and sexed by five women in bed.... hehehehe! i wish!

well, i like it that way.

i practically scorched my lats, back, chest, delts and triceps the last three days. whoah, somebody stop me!

i guess i need some serious fun tonight, like, go to some nice place loud, meet up and chat with some friends, drink-up some rhum and coke, enjoy the view, party and just enjoy the rest of the night.... whatchathink, muchacha?

click.

this conclude tonight's broadcast.

No comments: