Friday, July 14, 2006

random thoughts

i'm on a dilemma.

in as much i would have love telling all my tales, i have to draw the line somewhere. you see, a lot of my friends, their gf's, mu's, wify's are reading this one hell of a 'kewl' blog... excuse my assumingness.

so, even if it's so tempting to blurt the nasty, kinky, twisted, perverted and far-out adventures me, my compañeros and acquaintances of wherever my butt-cheek visage settles, i won't kiss and tell.

my lips are sealed. zip. (or is it 'is' cos i only have one lips?)

needless to say, this blog, even with its 'PG' rating, is trying to be as wholesome as possible. you may read some profane language being impulsively uttered, but that's about it.

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

as the title of this post suggest, this will be a random of whatever. meaning: boundless crap.

it's friday the 14th and i'm itching to go beach rooting but, i'm home typing, serving a heapful of 'brainworks.' yep, for me this entails a lot of intellectual activity that for an abused brain such as mine, it's nerve wracking. ok, that's a lot of hyperbolism. my apologies...

goin' back, it's always fun being there especially tonight and tomorrow night. it's gonna be loud and a lot of people will surely be flooding the place. they just keep coming no end.

and yeah, before i forget, eye candies everywhere, dude.

but i have to skip it tonight.

i was there last tuesday and as usual, with earl and louie and few of our partners (aloy and elvin) in b.r., it's always fun. we had a concoction of rum and coke for a change. it was cheaper than our usual booze but more potent. my ears, español blooded that i am (bleeee!), turn red like crazy after i downed one glass. WTF, is it hot here or it's just me?

prior to that drinking binge, moi and louie meet up downtown to purchase new speakers. we already burned-up three sets of speakers since we started this bar business thing. it's not funny no more, chump. earl eventually caught up with us. this guy's got some "psychokinetic" powers like superman to actually predict we were in that area. anyhoo, the speaker sounds better than the rest we've had. of course, everytime something burns-up, the new one always sounds better. must've been the price, ey?

so there, after we set-up the whole thing, listen how loud it is (everything's loud there, by the way), and dinner at sugbo silog, we decided to drink some hard liquior to liquefy whatever we stack up earlier.

after the drink ran out, i wanted to go home (famous line that's always goin thru my brain that time: "i just wanna go home"). besides, drinking there on a tuesday night is absolutely not part of my week's plan. then, a dude, my superfriend went on to offer me one sml for the road. i can't possibly say 'no' to a free drink, can i? ok, i thought. my toes can still walk straight on a crooked line... i figured.

it was pretty hard downing that bottle, mind you. my ears were so hot it felt like it's gonna burn. damn alcohol's makin' me sweat!

finally, the bottle's empty...(whew!) when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, elvin, the 'gigolo' and the "lots of mojo" guy bade us goodbye. well, apparently, he just sold his suv and again, due to constant prodding of some cool dude, gave us (me and the dude) another free sml as a token of whatevah. now, it's either i'm too lucky or it's just my fate to get some kind of a treat that night, but my toes are wobbling really crazy now and it certainly ain't the solution to my growing predicament.

at last, at long last, the inevitable came. i must go home heavily inebriated. this again are the kind of moments where i managed to think clearly in a split second, while driving pixilated, i mumble to myself: "you're gonna be lucky to be home alive, you @#$%^^&!"

much thanks to God for keeping me safe and alive for the nth times i've been in those kindda situation.

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

thus, tonight, instead of going out, i'm in 'detox' mode.

neil's been egging me to get my ass off this computer and, since he scored pretty good in school this week, i'm gonna have to let him do some damage with his favorite pc-game.

i should change the title of this post to "missing beach roots while on detox" cos this isn't so random thoughts, anyway.

the sequel's coming soon... wonder what's on discovery channel tonight...

g o t t a g o . . .

No comments: