Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Waiter, waiter!!!



Waiter, waiter, there's a small fly in my soup! I'm sorry, sir. Shall I get you a bigger one?

Waiter, waiter, this food is terrible! Bring me the manager. I'm sorry, sir. He won't eat it either.

Waiter, waiter, you're not fit to serve a pig! I'm trying my best, sir.

Waiter, waiter, do they ever change the tablecloths in this restaurant? I don't know, sir. I've only been here a year.

Waiter, waiter; what's on the menu tonight? I'm not sure, sir, but it looks like last night's special.

Waiter, waiter, there's a dead fly in my soup! Yes, sir, it's the hot water that kills them.

Waiter, waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup? Breast stroke, sir, breast stroke.

Waiter, waiter, this food isn't fit for a pig! Very good sir. I'll go and get you some that is.

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my soup! No, sir, actually that's the chef. The last customer was a witch doctor.

Waiter, waiter, there's a twig in my soup! Well you did order bird's nest soup, sir.

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my alphabet soup! I expect it's learning to read, sir.

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my soup! Don't worry, sir, the tarantula on the roll will catch it.

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my soup! Sir, what do you want me to do, call a lifeguard?

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my soup! Throw him a doughnut, sir, it'll make a good lifebelt.

Waiter, waiter, what's this fly doing in my ice-cream? Looks like he's learning to ski, sir.

Waiter, waiter, do you serve crabs? Sit down, sir. We serve anybody.

Waiter, waiter, there's a fly in my soup. Don't worry sir, they don't drink much.

No comments: