Sunday, January 28, 2007

801

been having trouble accessing Blogger and other sites lately. though the connection's been improving, but i guess Globe now has more excuse why they SUCK with their internet service...what, with the recent taiwan earthquake... nice news to exploit ey?!

so, everytime i've got no connection and i call their customer service, i get this "super scratched" line from them: "it is because of the taiwan earthquake, sir... and we're doing our best to restore the connections as quickly as possible."

my ass?

i've been having intermittent connection since you installed my darn connection... it just got worst!

....did i just typed two "connection" up there? damn, make it three!


***

so, wazzup? ok, i haven't smoke since december 25 last year... wait, i did once. t'was during Sinulog mardi gras. my new found buddy, carlo was puffing those marlboro's and noticing he's all by his lonesome smoking his lungs away, beg me to have one for a "drag." i obliged but after consuming half of the poison, throw it away.

i have cut gallons of alcohol consumption. i'm not too keen on stocking one in the fridge. i usually buy one whenever we buy stuffs in the grocery... either a gin, brandy, whisky or rum hell, anything to intoxicate me, bring it on! right now, what i have there are orange juice and some fruits...

i dunno, it just occured to me.. it's not fun to get drunk too much anymore, i guess. or maybe my sister's prayer had been answered... i know for a fact she prays sooo hard for me to quit being an ass and do something good with my life. i, for one, said so many times to my friends that i'm looking for "something" other than alcohol to get me high.

well, i'm not saying never say never but this is the route i'm inclined to take now. i can be drunk one day and really, really enjoying it or i could be sober from now on. of course, with the "right" company, anything can happen.

the shitty part is, i did got one late going to work.. 8:01... damn! i didn't even drink the day before... so hard waking up early these days... cold early morning makes me wanna "extend" the alarm a wee bit more...

***

workout. that's what's left for me to do. i'm looking forward to getting back in shape... goin to the gym, the pool... best of all, the beach. i miss the beach soooo much! i wanna feel the heat of the sun... i wanna swim til i'm too tired to swim... go to the depths and see the beauty underneath the waters again.. man, i can't wait!

i can smell it already.. the air, the food, the roasted whatever, the company.... ahhhhhh! i wish it's today already!

excuse me while i fantasize....

No comments: