Wednesday, January 10, 2007

wow!

i need something to begin with... oh, ok, is that it? looks like.

my good friend, lui's been having low morale with his job lately. he's been ranting about it for eons now. office politics, you know, is a sucker. i know that game, brad. when you're performing well, everyone's applausing, but when you're having a down time, they'd love to kick you in the curb... that's life dohg, nothing's too sure with anything...

if you wanna survive this cruel world, take my advise... i don't need it anymore!! har har har

seriously, don't take it too seriously!!

life's too short bud to go gaga over it.

***

the other day, (yep, it's a little stale to talk about but lemme blab about it) went to his UK shop (UKay-UKay = surplus shop) cum videoke joint. he split the place up for this new venture... i dunno, but from how it looks, the dude is looking for trouble.

when they tested the videoke machine days ago, they already received complains from people living above the building. he bought a lot of egg crates to sort of "sound proof" the area but i doubt it would work.. the ceiling of the place is made of wood, that's why. it's a 5-storey building but above every floor is made of wood. in other words, the floors of the people residing there are, well, your guess is good as mine.

good luck, buddy!!

ow yeah, we had videoke sessions there the other night. the machine he got was CRAP. sorry bud but it's a fact. i hope you can have it replace before drunk customers of yours start belting out that deadly "My Way" song... shit could happen.

while we're at it (the videoke, what else?), they lured me again with those darn cigarettes which i politely declined. i didn't even wanna try holding it. my friggin' friend even went to the extent of having me light one for him... dude, read my lips: FUCK-OFF!

though i didn't light one, my shirt STINKS! thanks to you guys....

on the plus side, whenever i smell me breath thru my mouth, dude, like a baby....hhmmmmm... can't wait to test it for some torrid kissing.. heee heee



you know, my sista, she cared so much for me... she wanted me to STOP this "madness" i'm into... and she told me she's been praying for me to reform and quit my wicked ways...

guess what? her prayers for me might have been slowly answered... we'll find out in the next few episodes... i'll keep you posted, babes....

she'll be coming home soon... can't wait!

meanwhile, Bzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: