Friday, January 05, 2007

i thought we're having el niño this year but since the new year started, it's been raining incessantly like today. hmmmm, it's better than having too much sunlight, i think...

i wonder if most of my visitors here are a bunch of spammers... all i have in my Gmail's inbox right now are hundreds of SPAMS. now, why would any human wanna do that to his fellow earthlings, huh? machines. they are the only one's capable of sending those stupid mails.

***

since migrating to Beta version which is the new Blogger today, i still can't make any comments to my friends' blogs. shoot! i wonder why? i haven't receive no comments either. is there even anybody out there? hello?! you there?

***

so far, six days had passed, i've been alcohol, nicotine, late-and-slacker-from-work free... how's that to start a year, huh?

and correction in my previous post, i started forum posting/shopping on the third quarter of last year and now, i probably have almost 2,000 modest post in all the forums i've joined in. if i made 10,000 postings, then i must really, really be slacking with my job, right?

i'll have alcohol next week when i get a green light from my throat... yes babes, i got tonsilitis again... must've been the weather, the brandy, the videoke sessions... i don't know... you tell me!

anyway, it's really cold out here and just between us, it's making me really horny :-)

ssshhhhhh.....

1 comment:

Bill-DC said...

I check your blog out occassionally. Nice work!