Wednesday, January 24, 2007

me and myself

hey all!

feels like i've left this bloggy thingy for a while now... who cares? nobody's reading the CRAPS here anyway....

more CRAPS coming your way, or, is there even a person on the other side of this screen? hmmm... makes me wonder...

so, what's up ME? sorry, i'm actually talking to myself here... excuse ME and myself, will ya? hey bud, looks like you've got loads of question marks instead of dot.. dot.. dots... why? ooopps more "?"

well, the Sinulog festival's finally done and over. it was fun but not that fun. maybe because for the first time since i was exposed to this grand parade, my best bud, Earl isn't around. i was with my new buddies, however. as always, when i'm with the same page with anyone, and i mean anyone, we click.

i miss the company of my friend, Earl... though we are of different personalities, we usually tick when we hang out. and so, going out there without him felt awkward if not downright eerie.

didn't even felt like partying... there are plenty of street parties all over the city... the news even said that this is so far the "biggest" Sinulog of 'em all.

went home around 8pm.

i must be growing really old, fast!

***

here's a question: why do people wear tattoo during Sinulog? i use to wear one - year after year after year... but didn't quiet ask until now.

and is it just me or its really what the ladies are wearing... the skimpy shorts and the sexy blouses... whoa! somebody stop me from staring! ohw man, yummy!!



***

well, i guess, this is it. i'm tired of partying. i can live life without it and still be smiling. on the plus side, there are other things i'm enjoying now like my family (i know, it sounds cheesy) and well, my rejuvinated PC... i am playing my old and bought some new games and it's exciting to go home early again. thanks to the new goodies i got from mr. fred. btw, he gave me one more thing, a wireless bluetooth mouse. nice way to slowly untangle myself from all the connections, huh!

have to go now... got a game to finish... bye ME and myself...

No comments: