Sunday, February 04, 2007

finally, finally, finally!!!

got my big butt-ass enrolled back to the gym. damn, i lost the initiative again! it's gonna be tough going through the whole cycle but i have to do it... it is one of those first steps that's really the toughest to do but once you take it, it'll be easy to roll over as time passes by... well, here's hoping.

after months of leaving that gym somewhere downtown, i remembered leaving some stuffs in what used to be my locker. call me sentimental but one of the most precious thing i left there is my shorts. yep, i love that piece of clothing so much i would pay a reward to get it back... though it should be smelly by now but hey, what's the use having those machines getting your laundry done, huh? a sachet of Tide powder and it'll be neat again.

damn, my jeans are getting tighter everyday and it's getting harder to lean over with those protruding bulges.... aaaaarrgghhh!!!



well, it's bad enough getting old, what's worst is being out of shape... not to mention, those metabolism whatever isn't doing you no favor these days... just when you need it the most!

so, what's the plan? no plan at all. coz everytime i start planning on something, shit happens along the way... you know how i feel right now? am very, very frustrated with myself for having allowed myself to stray away from the things i used to do to keep me fit. ahhhh, guess it comes with the territory.

here's sucking it up!

No comments: