Sunday, February 04, 2007

i, me, myself and mystery



this morning, i received a call from my "forum mate." they were a bit concern why i haven't been posting there for days... well, i'm honored to be "wanted." see, i'm always there or it always appears as if i'm there all day even when i'm not. that's because i don't logout from the site even when i'm not sitting in front of my desk.

when i joined them middle of last year, i didn't have an inkling i would practically overtake the number of posts of the most people who were the pioneers of the site. practically blab my way to the top, huh? i'm only second to the guy who called me earlier.. it may not mean much to you or anybody, but for some, it's actually a feat as some site feature them as "top posters" or "contributors." and, it also means that you, as the top poster of the site, is adding a few spice to a serious discussions... especially this one coz it's mostly about government complains, suggestions and anomalies.

just months ago, i got the "Global Moderator" assignment and i didn't even asked or offered myself to it. some guys there had been wishing for that "prestigious title" but didn't get one. i would have been content being a nobody there... at least my opinion wouldn't be subjected to impartiality.

well, last week i took a leave. i dunno for how long (two weeks was the original plan) but i had longed wanted to distance myself a bit cos people wanted too much information about my personal being... like where i shit.. what's the name of my penis... y'know, something like that.. joke!

so, i'm feeling too much heat around the corner,lately... if you know what i mean..

seriously, knowing me, i thrive on being unknown. i do better being away from the "limelight." in fact, i wouldn't have joined those EYEBALLS if not for the constant prodding of my peers over there. and the pictures? i hate being on them. if it was just me, i'd rather be sitting here and be heard than having to be physically present in those "freedom parks" shouting, debating and making myself heard.

i love mystery. it keeps me going. i like people who are mysterious. they make me feel wanting. but somewhere down the line, the more i yakk in those many forums i joined in, the more i'm exposed. and that makes me feel very vulnerable. call me sissy, coward or stupid, but it scares the shit out of me when people starts stepping inside my "firewall."

whatever i decide to share personally in this "CyberNation," i don't expect people to take it... much less swallow it. i respect others thoughts and i expect the same. if somebody does otherwise, expect me to return the favor. i open bits of personal info about me and that's it. don't go further down where the line had been drawn.

ladies and gents,

today's lateral thinking...

No comments: