Tuesday, October 23, 2007

rain, rain...

change program.

yeah, i have to.

i will treat myself like it's just now that i am working out. not that i'm unimpressed or discontent, but there's just soooo many things i'm starting to discover and learn by just reading some stuffs on the net.

so, i'm gonna start from the scratch... learn a few things... unlearn some... it'll be exciting again!

ok, more exciting now.

***

i discovered recently that our newly hired IT guys are already tinkering with my PC... hhmmmm....this early?!?

long before they've set foot here, i've been the "go to guy" whenever shit comes up so i know my way around... first they un-installed my skype (which by the way i couldn't care less cos i ain't using it) and then they took my firewall off and installed a spy software (remote admin) so they can take a peek as to what i am working with (or browsing, if you may)... that is, if i'm screwing around, ya know... and maybe later, take over my PC when i'm not around...

they probably think that i'm just gonna hand it to them in silver platter and give them the satisfaction of busting me with my pants down and tail between my legs...

great, guys! you just started a war and i ain't backin' out... lets see if you REALLY can find out what i am doing... and yeah, you'll be surprise at what i can do... heee heee

can i say the punchline?

here goes:

WATCH ME!

***

thanks to the rain i'm pretty much stuck here and writing this masterpiece... hope you enjoyed it.

ciao!

No comments: