Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ssssssshhhhhhhhh

nothing much to rant about somewhere else, so here i am.

what was that i was gonna talk about? hhhmmpp!!!

oh yeah... I am HOT!

i like that a lot... i am now a chic magnet... dang!

i went out last saturday and boy, when i sat down with some ladies (one is a GF of a friend and the other was her friend) at my friend's bar, we just hit it off right away.. last time i check, it's usually me whose touchy and icky, but this time, they were. the other girl kept her face thisclose to mine whenever she speaks... i can almost feel her lips rubbing my ears... whoa there! and my friend's GF (my friend's somewhere not in Cebu) she'd occasionally hold my arm when she speaks... hhmmmmmm... checking me out,girl, huh? but no worries bud, i ain't hitting your GF even if we're both stuck in an island.. promise... he he he

oh and she did left me a cellphone number but i ain't calling nobody... unless i wanna get whop by some jealous wifey...

remember that story a few entries back? well, do some back reading cos i ain't diggin', will yah, hombre!

well, her name was ashley... shesh! she came back a few nights later and was looking for me... sorry girls, i'm good for one night only and that's it... after that, let's forget the past.... i mean, for real.

***

so, i get it... this is probably the reward for all that pain and sweating, eh? i'll sweat some more 'til i can't sweat no more... dang, i bungled up marley's song...

***

now, for the gym story...

i'm getting stronger as time passes by... i've added parallel dips and pull-ups into my program... those two, for me is the true measure of strength... you are practically lifting your own weight doing those exercises... when i am able to do it weighted, meaning i'm adding weights other than my body's, i'd be able to achieve that V-Shaped bod... i am getting there though thus the sex appeal... heeee.. heeee...

but get this, when i'm doing the barbell/dumbbell curl, my bicep's vein appears.. and my forearms, even at rest are starting to get vein-Y. and though my jeans are getting looser, my shirts are getting tighter around the chest, shoulders and arms.. i call that p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s, baby!


i wouldn't mind at all if i get even a quarter of Jay Cutler's bod... at any given day, man...



but having that "appeal" isn't really my goal when i went into serious training, but to get conditioned as my body was sending me signals it's going down hard and fast if i don't do some drastic changes. but the "appeal" factor was a great bonus to continue what i've started and further fuel my resolve to push 'til i reach my maximum strength potential.... wow, that was deep!

except for a few snags, like my right wrist's occasional aching (i'm a southpaw by the way) and my shoulders feeling the same, things are goin' smoothly... as i've learn to deal with the obstacles by working around them.. the plan for a week long rest would not materialize as the new techniques i employed, and yes, the unexpected accolade and adulation from friends and strangers was a huge, huge boost for my ego.

now, give me that iron!

wait, wait... my chest still hurts!!

or is it my breast?

No comments: