Saturday, August 16, 2008

i'm ready...

soooooo bored, mate.... i'm jittery.. excited.. hyper.. and i'm ready to burst!

but instead of banging, i'm sitting here lame as a duck.. i might start tomorrow already if all systems GO, otherwise, Monday it is.

oh, we had a great time, if you've been wondering... me and my pal from NJ, we hang out, bar-hopped, swap salivas with the opposite sex, group sex, orgy.. and did i mentioned we had sex with lotsa ladies?

























gotcha!

no we didn't. not in a million years, i guess.

i sent him a message that we might have to postpone it cos he just arrived and he needs to spend time with his family.. etc.. etc..

and it falls on a weekday.. meaning, i'm not "dressed to kill" if you catch my drift.. i'm wearing a lousy slack and a pussy shirt jack.. not prepared to party with an apparel like that.. and i have to wake up early the next morning to bring my son to school.. everything just don't add up to a good morning the night trip..

he conceded..

well, it's supposed to be tomorrow, so ideally, it's a holiday on monday... we could go and get wasted 'til dawn.. great!

until then, everything's subject to change.. doesn't matter to me though.. got some serious "game" goin' next week and the last thing i need to get my focus right on the money - is to get wasted..

hhhmmmmm.. i'm just wondering how i'll fare with the rest of the new guys i'll be spending the next 365 days with.. i'm excited but at the same time jumpy..

i feel weird and fat for being off the gym.. however, my motivation is peerless..

the break definitely freshened me up.. three months of hard banging and i'll chill the same way again..

everytime i do this, ya know, taking a week off, i feel smarter next time around.. no kidding, mate..

i mean, i learn new stuff.. able to assess my previous performance, and contemplate better for another round of bangin'.

anyhoo, i'm tired of psyching my self out..

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

already.