Sunday, August 10, 2008

untitled

bad.. bad.. bad..

i'm having digestive problems.. damn that late night binge on food and alcohol..

and the damned brandy too!

we had a great time.. hoo-hum.. blah-blahs..

my buddy came by.. went with my officemates at some videoke joint.. had our own "mini-concert" as the night wore on.. the best part of 'em all of course is the part when my pal shared his FR (if you don't know what FR means, tsk, tsk.. bad luck for you, bud) about this textmate/s of his.. damn, his persistence and better use of his down time (read: idle) proved fruitful.. he's on his way of bedding most of 'em.. he already had one last week!

there was even one who texted around 12am that she's just nearby.. he may wanna "come" over.. some lucky guy, huh?

he's definitely good at engaging them to talk about sex (or is it the other way around, bud, right?) he had me read some of their messages and boy was i having a hard on, ey?

"love you's" were thrown like hot potatoes in between them.. nice goin' there buddy.. i'm soooo envious, mate!

i mean here i am grinding my ass in the gym for hours.. lifting the heaviest i can, growing as much muscle i can muster, yet i can't find my way to a girl's undies.. my buddy, uhm, he's not muscular and all.. he's neither big or small.. yeah right, in between... but he's good with words, tell ya that.. girls, ladies, women out there, watch out for this guy.. he he he!

these days, his priced possesion is his two cellphones.. he'd go crazy if they'd go bonkers (read: low battery to dead).

***

meanwhile, i've cleaned out my closet last Saturday at my former gym.. didn't say goodbye's or anything.. i'm sure i'll be back.. but not after a year.. i'm on a mission in this new gym.. i'll swept all of that dumbbells (push and pull 'em) before the year ends.. ambitious? very. in fact, it's bordering impossible. they have a 120 pounder dumbbells.. i'd probably warm up at 50 then work my way up.. initially, i'd probably reach between 80-90 pounds.. that's my modest assesment.. or i couldn't... considering the break i'm talking, i could lose some of my strength along the way.. i hope not.



that guy right there is pressing a 120 pound dumbbell.. you feel me now?


another mission would be to do weighted chins, pullups and dips... i'll go wherever my strength leads me.. i have a better chance of realizing this goal in the new gym cos their equipment utilizes thinner bar.. meaning, i can grip 'em better.. hold on to them longer and distribute the use of my strength (hands, fingers and forearms) to other muscle group.. well, before i jump ship i actually tried performing them and dang, t'was a breeze, homs!

lets hope this break don't end up with more drinking and eating binge.. gotta focus on the GOAL at hand... wish me luck.. i need it soooo BAD!

more kickass DB action below..



that guy is doin' the 160 pounder dumbbells.. sooo much more challenging