Friday, January 16, 2009

eternal flame

so much flaming going around the forums i've been visiting, yo!

guess they're thinking they are the only guys who're "in the know."

right.

you can lift heavy?

check.

superhuman?

check.

on steroids?

99.9% sure!

gawd, these guys have too much T on them... short circuits when somebody annoys 'em with just a teeny-weeny bit of things.. like how things should be done in the gym yadi-yada.

boooo-hoooo!!

get off the juice, hombres, if your temper is getting shorter by the day.. that's a real bad side effect of being on it.. does roid rage ring a bell?

good.

anyway, got my rack pull at 370 pounds for 2 reps earlier... if the friggin' bar would not have slip off my palms, i could've added more reps to it.. my lower back is shuper pump, meatheads!



finish everything with s'more lower back exercises.

my right shoulder feels fine.. i'm just a li'l cautious moving it in an awkward position cos it might pop again... argh!!!

*yawn*

i hope my buddy won't text me about going out tonight.. i'm friggin' ready to hit the log.. tsk.. tsk..

congrats to my friend Earl and her better half, Malou for their new born baby.

cheers!