Sunday, June 14, 2009

happy father's day y'all!

shet!

for real.

i wanna say something out of all the BS we've talked about earlier, but i can't friggin' get my brains together.

one, i'm too drunk.

whoa!

careful now...

i wouldn't wanna spill anything stupid now, would i?

yah! yah!

we've been downing beer after beer since one o' clock... it's almost nine now.. go figure..

what's worst, i get to drive at my most weakest moments, thanks to wifey who'd rather play cards than bring me and Neil home... oh yeah, taught her how to spin the cage.

we got lost along the way... so shet, yeah?

two, t'was the first time i get to step foot in my bud's place (will explain that later when i'm sober) so, i'm not too familiar with their road network.. uhm, not when it's dark and i'm inebriated... catch my drift?

overall, t'was fun, yarp, but dangerous... adventurous... boring... awakening...

forgive me, but those i've mentioned, it all makes lotsa sense...

later.

sob... hik... yawn.. grrrr... zzzzz...