Thursday, June 04, 2009

she

lets perk it up!



now, lets talk about training now, shall we?

i wasn't gonna go to the gym today cos i had a bad case of sleep deprivation, thanks to wifey and Neil partying 'til 1am, got me all worried waiting for their asses to arrive.

ended up sipping a few glasses of vodka to sorta calm me down.

they arrived, thank you. was able to hit the sack around 2am.

ended up taking a half day leave from work and argued with myself no end whether i should hit the iron or just call it a day.

i choose the former.

man!!!!

my dumbbell (DB) press is still stuck at 90 pounds. what am i to do? do it three days per week. by week three, i should set a new personal record (PR).

hopefully.

the rest of the big guns had gone up considerably. squats and deadlifts are almost at 400 pounds, barbell (BB) row's over 200 pounds.

looking good, yeah?

the presses, however, are my waterloo.

well, i guess, i can't have 'em all, is it?

but i'll push it.

lookin' forward.