Thursday, February 24, 2011

pushing tin

i can't really talk about how my personal life is in quandary.. it feels like a losing battle anyway, so why prevent the inevitable?

whatever happens, i'm ready. it is what it is and i'm not gonna go out of my way to mend whatever some people messed up.

i can't even begin to tell ya how relieve i'm gonna be if we'd part ways.. SOON.

anyway, i splurge some of my winnings on massage.. like, i got three massages in two days, how's that?!

all that cardio, boy did i deserve them massages, yeah! one was pretty kinky and you wouldn't wanna go there.. ha ha!

i am noticeably slimming down these days. my slacks, pants, panties, err, i mean boxers are getting loser. my fats are like iceberg, they're slowly but surely melting away! my officemates now asks for my advice as to how to go about their diet and exercise... fellas, i invented a magic pill and it's gonna cost you a fortune!

maybe for shiz and giggles, i'd post my "after" body like in a month or two.. i'd be damn proud of what i've accomplished.

the pain, well, they are here to stay. my calves, quads, spine, etc. are definitely aching.. i hope they'd go away soon. i'm trying out the other cardio machines there like the elliptical and it's quite tiring.. same with the stationary bike. i hope to get the hang of it so it'd me more fun to do.

my iPhone had been my "savior" when i'm there during interval sprints. it takes my mind off the time and before i know it, i almost did over an hour of intervals.

while most guys are busy updating their facebook status or twitter, i'm making headways doing some serious movie conversion... i need 'em more during down time than sayin' "off to the bathroom to take a dump, brb!" or "christina just updated her whatchamacallit status."

good thing i deactivated my facebook, erased my friendster, didn't bother with twitter or burn my fingers chatting non-sense.. worst, some of these folks are so engrossed with those online games like farming or poker, etc., they sleep in the wee hours of the morning and they'd end up like zombies at work.

it's better here. i go when i feel like it and i don't have to know whose into what, what's into this and why i even bother with your life?!? my life's complicated enough to know what's up with others. ZZzzzttt!

anyway, nuf rant and off to the gym to break s'more records.. hah!