Tuesday, March 14, 2006

don't read this B.S.

i have a problem with boredom. see, i'm easily bored. i always feel the need to do something... read, watch, play, write... or anything to keep my mind busy... or weariness strikes in. in fact, i'm bored with this topic already!

i find it important to accomplish something in a day, though. i mean, there must be a purpose for us, to have lived another day in this world. otherwise, what's the point of living, right? i am trying to find out the reason for my existence... if i live long enough, that would be for me to see my son, neil, grow and accomplish more, be better than us... see my bro., alan, again... get the family together once more... be super rich, perhaps... and nothing else.... but i don't hold nor can i see the future... i am, therefore, insecured. call me a pessimist but we are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass... we can die in our sleep or in a snap of finger... but wait! where the heck is this serious narration going to????

dude, get back to earth!

well, cheer up! my other main man, louie texted me earlier.... brag that our tent at beach roots is now in place! can't wait to go bro... kiss my sad-face goodbye and let the good times roll.... yahooo!! by the way, a huge thank you goes to elvin for making this happened.... whatchawaitinfor??? let's go to BEACH ROOTS, PARTY PIPOL!

No comments: