Wednesday, March 15, 2006

surfin' the www

i've been browsing through the web - blogs, news, almost everything that caught my attention. click. having the net was good as gold for me. most of the information you and i need are be found in the net. you don't need to be a tech•ie savvy to learn the ropes, just a little more than curiousity. fun, isn't it?

but... it can be utterly time-consuming. "time flies when you're having fun" NU107 radio filler says that all the time.... i know for a fact that playing chess is such a waste of time... nay, "time-eaters"(unless you're in a tourney that use timers). mister chess-moso; don't write me up.

so, what's the difference between web surfing and playing chess? i bet you know.

well, let's have the similarity - gain more knowledge, time-consuming... blah, blah, blah [can't think of any]

time to work it out. sweat and stop the addiction my friend. coz really, what you're doin' is unproductive and that don't move much of your muscle, chump!

now, where's that tae-bo disk my sista gave me??

No comments: