Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thoughtless.... thought

well, i had quite a thought before i seated here to write something... i have a very bad memory. i can actually forget what you just said minutes ago. what could be wrong with my brain?? help!

if you haven't notice yet, most of the pix i upload here are motorcycles. ok, motorcycles and some sexy girls in their skimpy dress or underwears if you really wanna bust me...

i just love motorcycles. if i see a big bike, i'd stop and stare and get awed... i wonder how fast can it go... and the sound of the engine? they are music to my ears. i like dirt bikes too... the xlr 200 you see below(no, not the cbr below but the one way below... like seven page-downs), used to be mine. that bike, even with a small engine displacement, gets a lot of respect from everyone. i've won a lot of "spur of the moment" races with that bike and it never let me down. i miss that bike. three years of parnership and it's time to let "her" go. why? it's been raining like forever. with spiky tires it struts, mud flies everywhere. by the time i arrived at work, my shoes and my jeans could actually use some serious washing (like roger-washer does). sold it last january.

i'm back where i started. my first bike was a honda dream. an underbone. now, a suzuki smash. disappointing but ideal for our current weather... on a really bad weather, there's always a cage to drive. it's not bmw x5 or z4 nor a ford focus. not even a nissan maxima... but both can bring you from point A to B.

i hope, i could get me a ducati. my dream bike. i wouldn't mind a honda crf85r or a cbr and a yamaha fz6 or a v-max. for now, i'm stuck with my suzuki. dream big, it's free.

No comments: