Monday, August 21, 2006

1,150,000 ++
1,020,000 ++
and then 782,000 ++

you probably asks, "what the heck are those fiigures for??"

bragging rights, man... bragging rights....

you wanna know what? nah, you wouldn't dare ask. but, if you do, i just might tell ya.


@@@


i had an outlandish weekend, thank you. was playing Generals for hours and was determined in my resolve to get my game going no matter how "brutal" my enemies were. i think there are seven stages in order to accomplish the whole thing. i'm on level 4. i know i'm a little slow beating their shits out but hey, i said i was rusty, right?

on the sides, i had a bonding session with our "live-in" painter. he's pretty good at what he does but i figured he might have some "loose screws" on his head. he wanted so badly to be "IN" my "inner circle" and said, "he would do anything" except, "kill somebody," to gain my trust and confidence. he practically did all the crap talk and if he had it his way, he wouldn't let me butt-in. now, that's a big no, no and a major turn-off for me. i was feeling a little awkward with the way our "trash talk" was going but i figured, hey, let's see what this fucker got, anyway.

for all the crap he said, he practically gave himself away. worst, after all that "flowery" and fiery words he told me (like, he'd take a bullet or eat shit for me!), in just a few days, he already showed his true color. man, that's the way to do it asshole! the loser even mentioned that he would wanna be our "boy" after he's done painting the house red and, was aminable to whatever fee we could afford him for as long as he's got something to buy for his "undies." now, if that ain't schlocky, wonder what is.

i'm wondering if some creep like him who almost smooch me (that's how much he wanted to be "IN") isn't a fag??! no offense to "gray" communities out there but i'm a little too scared for those who don't dress like britney or talk like aguilera kindda gay. they're like "james bond," hiding their true colors.

all i can say to him now is, "you are soooo faaayerd, boy!"

if you wanna be my close, tight and real bud, you gotta be an ass to want some asshole friend like me.

good luck!


@@@


ey, he got my time wasted writing about his antics... time to switch channels. speaking of which and far fetched from it all, just saw the cinderella man movie last week and was close to tears with the drama part. damn, i'm not gay yet, right? i also had a great time watching (again for the nth time) the profane laden, bitch slappin' (he he he... like, naked eva mendes), and one bad ass movie, training day.

now, if only, i have all the time in the world to do all the shitty things i like... i'll be damned!.

nuf said, spread the love, not the desease (now, where the heck did that come from??).

[blogger.com won't let me upload a pic, so... there.]

2 comments:

wengkat said...

may i dare ask what those figures represent? :P

PaksiT™ said...

owps, that's nothing oist... hehehe! to my chagrin, the figure changed dramatically after my prideful blah... it's better left to ur imagination..ty for dropping by.. be at yours shortly