Friday, August 18, 2006


finally, had my last session earlier today and bade goodbye to the gym i've been working out for almost 10 months. kindda feel sad. see, that's the place i first started with this workout thingy. me and my bro, alan, used to hang a lot there... it's also the place where i happen to learned how to swim... whenever i go there during summer time, i'd remember a lot of happy moments... my late dad enrolled me there to a swimming class when i was just a kiddo... didn't learn a thing cos i was too scared to hold both of my legs and my breath as instructed... the water just seem so scary, i felt drowning everytime.

my bro got me back there in college. that's when i took swimming seriously... and what do you know, with sheer determination and lots of hardwork, i now swim like a fish. everyday, i look forward to get a dip in the pool. i love those days man... the best!

then we tried the gym. we didn't know what to do back then. we just lift anything in sight. one asshole who think he's "the man" of the place chided us for going there twice in a day. "when is the competition?" he blurted out. we just ignored him. he's full of shit anyway.

thus, the bittersweet feeling. ah, fuck it, life goes on!

speaking of my bro, he texted me earlier today that he finally found the "ONE." happy for you man! it's about time.

@@@

here's a confession.... nah, nevermind!

ok, lemme just say, that hanging out in a bar often could get you am.... DRUNK!

this is the part where you get to use your "WILD" imagination, baby.

@@@

gotta go... i'm sad and am not making sense... hand me a beer, bhoy!

p.s.

while editing this post, somebody made a comment already... damn spammers are at it again... let's give 'em a warm welcome, shall we?

No comments: