Tuesday, August 08, 2006

oh... doohwd

i'm back on the groove.

the nasty wound on my elbow is seventy percent healed. had it tested at the gym last monday and was happy i could stretch it quite a bit. had an hour of light workout. i'll try to hit it harder later today if and when time permits.

it's been raining for days... last monday, i was on my way to SM and was about to fetch wifey (she just decided to ditch driving the mini van we bought last year specifically for her to: be MOBILE on demand, STOP bugging me, and to GET a life of her own -- all because of high fuel prices). i was near the Mabolo police station when all of a sudden the rain came down inbucketssheetstorrents! man, the rain swarmed in my clothes and apparel (you know, my make-up and stuffs..), i was practically WET all over in just minutes. i would have had sworn vicious fits to whomever caused my fate that night and sing out LOUD Vanilli Milli's song, "blame it on the rain" but, had to desist the idea... instead, i thought about how abundant our water well has become by then because our household depends so much on that. and, out of whatever water is generated to our water system, a few "connected" households are equally happy with the continous supply.

so, next time you NAG about the rain pouring and flowing profusely, remember those liquids running generously through your faucet.... they all came down from the heavens, doohwd.

.... mind you, i'm still reeking wet while i wrote this.

@@@

just watched blue crush last night over star movies... i saw the dvd disc displayed somewhere but was never tempted to buy it. just can't find the reason why spend my hard earned moolah in some surf movie with skimpy girls doing some stunt... it'll just give me some "hard-on" somewhere and it won't be a pretty sight to see. as expected, it did but was happy to watch the sand, humongous waves and all the nice beaches. 'twas pretty nice movie after all, doohwd.

now, i miss beachin' again....

@@@

it's wednesday and i haven't heard from boyet... wonder where's the doohwd? well, i can't blame him for not showing up this soon... if i miss this good friend of mine a lot, so much more his family.

@@@

it's been a really busy week for me... practically, left and right... they're like riding me to hell, doohwd! from all my bosses, to the sales, accounting and especially the freakin' auditor... they all want a piece of me... well, at least, i'm made for this kind of shit...so, bring it on!

@@@

guess i'm gonna have to slow down with my night life cos i just got healed... i'm developing phobia's of some sort ---- agoraphobia, algophobia, claustrophobia, genophobia, hemophobia, lalophobia, ligyrophobia.... WTF??

i need some "psycho" shrink to get these phobia's off my psyche, doohwd.

@@@

just days ago, i had some serious doubt with myself whether i still can "D.I.Y." (Do It Yourself) some minor household repairs. when i was younger, it used to be that whatever needs repairing in our old apartment in sepulveda st., i'd pretty much do the shitwork (except for some i could not handle anymore). when i had to build a barbell made out of cement and stone or when i need to build a cage for our chickens (our relatives from the province sends us a lot of birds way back then), i'll do, in a blink.

when i finally landed a job and earned a few bucks, i left the building and the fixing to the "handymen." thought, "i'm busy," now that i'm employed. or, just too lazy to sweat it out... "have somebody fix it!" so, even how minor it is, be it a house, car, bike, mc "situation", it's much easier to call the "experts" than me trying to look at the problem and figuring out how to fix it.

lately though, i have this growing discontentment of our "repair boys" work and how their respond time had been taking awhile. i also have this growing itch to try "D.I.Y." again. so, i took matters into my own hands in doing the installing of some stuffs in our house and was pleased to know that "I CAN." doohwd, i still have it and i'd say i'm better today than years ago. i guess having alcohol for vitamins do help, huh? heh! kidding aside, it's a wonderful feeling to have done something for our new crib. not to mention, my confidence level in terms of being a "D.I.Y." guy again shoot way up to the stars!

i'm singing james brown "i feel good" song in my head right now.

@@@

well, the place where our joint's currently situated is getting a lot of buzz lately. not only do gangsta's hangout and kick each others asses in there, frat boys abode in the area inviting brawls every once too often... enough with the promotion... can't wait to be there tonight... check out on my hommies.

this caps my whole week of storytelling dear fans... i don't hope for you to like it or otherwise. but, just the same, i would like to thank fanny serrano for my hair and make-up, ricky reyes for my wig, dra. vicky belo for the liposuckshon, fitness first gym for my butt enhancing exercise... who else?? he he he... heck, too bad i'm not that familiar with the rest of pinoy showbiz benefactors....

p.s.
this post is supposed to be the latest than the one above but somehow, it took me a lot while to finish this darn thing... the date of this post represents the day i first conceived this "masterpiece." ahehehehe...

well, see yah!

No comments: