Tuesday, August 22, 2006


talk to arden, the service manager of bimmer dealership, earlier today. i don't know what led us into motorcycles but we got there anyway and was surprised to know he owns a CR250 and a KMX125 (which he got mod to 175cc) dirt bikes. i thought this guy, considering his position, couldn't be driving around town without the usual cage. geeeez, he also sports a few scars on his legs. we actually got a little braggy (yeah, i know the word's not on webster's yet but it'll be soon) about our scars.

told him i used to own an XLR200 but sold it early this year. the cool dude actually goes mountain trailing! i have been driving mine for over three years and the worst trail i've ever been to is in my uncle's place. i would have gone mountain trailing if i had a bud to go with or a group of bikers i can join. in my circle of friends, nobody's into it and i was too busy to join a group. so, all that power, muscles and spikes of my dirt bike - all went to naught.

here's the good one, the dude invited me for some trailing and offered me to drive his other bike, the KMX and boy, was i smiling ear to ear! that, of course, is still something to materialize but i'm looking forward to it. i still have my "for motocross" helmet. it sure could use some "dust eliminating" job, fast.

it's a little nostalgic for me to say, that even if my bones are giving me some kind of pain sometimes due to the injuries i suffered from the past, i just have to this. i miss my dirt bike a lot and this would sort of "unite" me with 'em. if i fall and scratch a few skin or fracture some bones along the way, at least it's something worth it (rather than crashing into something due to drunkeness). i definitely would try to be as careful as i can be.

can't wait, dear!

No comments: